Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pretty Kitty

This layout was made using an older Scraptastic Kit.  Possibly from January or February 2014.  I love the paper and colors of this kit.  Many of them were from Crate Paper which I am totally in love with and have probably mentioned more than once.

Overall this is a pretty simple layout.  I used some left over cardstock to create the teal frame around the picture.  In the background I used vellum with a mix of 3 different colored gelatos.  I mixed them together by rubbing them with my fingers.  The rest of the layers were made using emblishments and ephemera from the kit.  


The title was made using the Thickers that came in the kit and a Doodlebug font that I had in my stash.


Here is another picture showing a close-up of the other cluster.  I added some mini staples to this heart and the heart in the other cluster to give it a little more dimension and to attach it to the page so I didn't have to worry about adhesive showing through.


Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...happy scrappin'.

2 comments:

  1. I love the background paper you used! I like how you used the vellum to break up the busyness of the background. What a great layout!

    ReplyDelete