I really like how this page turned out. I wanted to get the progression of my daughter's face painting and I think I captured it pretty well. There was not a lot of room for embellishing since the pics are a bit big, but I did get a few bits on there.
All of the supplies for this page came from an older Scraptastic Kit (Maybe Jan or Feb 2014). For the background I took a piece of vellum and used 3 different colors of gelatos. I mixed them together by using my finger. I made a very simple mat for the pictures to sit on. To give the layout a finished edge, I cut out a piece of teal cardstock to frame the layout.
Here are a few close-ups of the clusters.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.