Saturday, March 28, 2015

Play Pals

For this layout I used a Scraptastic Kit from the Summer of 2014.  I really like the colors in this kit.  They are really bright and playful.  

I used cardstock that came in the kit as my background.  I added a line of black ink around the edge to bring your eye into the layout.  I also added a few different colors of spray mist to the background.

I love the viewfinder paper that came in this kit so I wanted to highlight it by putting a large piece of it in the background.  I added a few pops of color with scraps that I had left over from another layout. 


I only have 1 main cluster on this layout.  Most of the items are from Heidi Swapp.  The little bow is too cute.  I inked the edges of the paper and embellishments with the Prima chalk ink that came in the kit.  I also added a bit of washi tape here and there for additional texture.



Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment