Saturday, March 7, 2015

Summer Selfies

Hello again.  This page was made using the Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer collection.  Since the paper in this collection is already distressed I only added a bit of mist splatters and inked the edges in Walnut Stain from Tim Holtz.  


I added a banner in the top right that says "Summer".  I made it look like it was hanging on the page using twine.  


Sorry for the poor lighting on this pic...The cluster was made using stickers that came in the collection and a wood veneer heart that I stained with some homemade walnut stain.


This cluster was also made using mostly stickers from the collection as well as a wood veneer camera and arrow from my stash that I stained with the same walnut stain.  The title is made using Thickers and stickers that came in the Simple Stories collection.


Thanks for coming by my blog today.  Hope you are having a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment