Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What a Lovely Day With You.

This page was made using a My Minds Eye collection I got a Crafty Steals.  I really like the colors in this kit.  I wanted to do something a little different so I loosly used a sketch to create this layout.  

I cut a heart out of white cardstock and colored it using a combination of mists.  Then I added mist splatters to it and the bottom right corner of the layout.

I used two pieces of patterned paper for the background and tied them together using washi tape.


For the left cluster I used a cut-a-part from the collection as well as chipboard stickers, pieces of scrap paper, a brad, a doily from my stash, and washi tape. I outlined all of the items with a brown marker to tie everything together and to further delineate the layers from each other.


I used the other half of the doily from the other cluster here. Also more chipboard stickers, a brad, washi tape, and paper scraps.


Thank you for coming by the blog today.  Hope you found some inspiration.  Until next time.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment