Monday, March 30, 2015

Process Video: You're Sweet

Hello everyone.  I have a process video up on YouTube to share with you.  I tend to get behind posting on my blog when I do the process videos so this is catch up.

For this layout I played with my watercolors.  I used the gouache colors I picked up at Michaels.  This was the first time that I used these and they are so pretty and a much more intense color that your typical watercolors (at least the cheap ones that I have :)).  I added a little white to each of the colors and put them on watercolor paper to make the background.  To top it off, I added a few gray splatters to help pick up the color of the papers/embellishments.

Here is an overall picture of the layout.



All of the papers, die cuts, embellishments, etc. came from the Pebbles - We Go Together collection. This collection is so cute.  I love all of the icons in this collection.  I just can't get enough of it.  I got most of the collection and have the 6x6 paper pad.  I picked it up from Craft Steals.  

Here is the process video and a few close ups.





Thanks for stopping by.  Hop on over to YouTube channel (Froggie251) and subscribe so you won't miss any videos.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment