Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Process Video: This is What's Its All About

Still playing catch up and getting my process videos posted to my blog.  Today I have another mixed media layout to share.  For this one I created my background using cardstock, modeling paste, and a stencil from Heidi Swapp that I got in a recent Crafty Steals order.

Here is a picture of the overall layout.

I used the modeling paste and some mist and gelatos to color the paste to match the papers in the collection.  By the way, the papers, embellishments, and such are from the January 2015 Scraptastic Kit - This Must Be the Place kit and add-on

Here is the process video and a few close up of the clusters.


Everything on the page came in the kit with the exception of the blue diagonal ribbon and the homemade enamel dots.  



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.  Hope the weather is nice where you live.  


No comments:

Post a Comment