Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Choose Happy

Hello, I'm back again with a layout I made a while ago, but never posted.  This is a picture of my friend and her daughter.  I took it when I went to visit them in CA.

The June 2014 Scraptastic kit came with so many die-cuts I wanted to really use up some on this page. I was inspired by a few YouTubers that I have been watching lately and wanted to give the layered die-cut look a try.  

I believe most of the die-cuts are from a Heidi Swapp collection and a few from Crate Paper.  The bows are Crate Paper.  


The wood veneer "us" is from Freckled Fawn and the enamel dots came in the kit.I doodled around the layout with my white gel pen and journaled around the outside edge of the layout.


I also added in a few wood veneer stars here and there.  The picture is matted with a scrap of paper that was left over from another layout.  The die-cut "Captured" is a Scraptastic exclusive.  You only see the end of it in this pic, but you can see the full word on the right side of the picture in the top photo.  They come white, but I altered mine with one of my pink spray mists.  This is one of the many reason I LOVE spray mist.

To finish off the layout I added some opaque splatters.  I used an October Afternoon mist that I had in my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment