Saturday, April 25, 2015

6

Hello everyone.  Today I have a layout of my daughter's 6th birthday to share.  I pulled out the Heidi Swapp mistable butterflies for this one.  I have been wanting to use them for a while and I think they work well on this page.  The backgroud is a teal piece of cardstock that I outlined in black pen and used a Tim Holtz stencil and modeling paste to add the circle texture.  I also splatter with the Heidi Swapp Gold mist.

Here is an overall picture of the layout.  I need to start taking these pics in the day light, but I only seem to find the time in the evenings once everyone is in bed.  


I inked the butterflies using a variety of Stampin' Up! inks.  I think I have mentioned this before, but I really like the new (relatively speaking) formulation of their ink pads.  Reminds me a lot of the chalk ink in texture, but it is still a dye ink.


The flair is from a Scraptastic Kit and the other embellishments I think are from October Afternoon.  I actually made this layout quite a while ago and can't quite remember where all of the elements came from.  


I added the #6 because it was my daughter's 6th birthday.


Here I added more butterflies and a Shimelle rub-on.


Thanks for stopping by and have a scrappy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment