Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rubber Ducky, You're the One

Today I have a bit of a mixed media layout to share.  I made this one using scraps from a 2014 Scraptastic Kit (sorry, I am not sure which month this one was from).  For the background I used a piece of kraft cardstock that came in the kit.  I inked the edges with brown and used my Tim Holtz Bubble stencil and modeling paste.  Looking back at it now, I wish I would have tinted the modeling paste in 3 areas around the layout.  I think it is a bit bold and overwhelming on this page but no going back now :). After the modeling paste dried, I used the heart velum from my stash.  It is so pretty and came from Stampin' Up!.  


The flowers in the bottom left and upper right I fussy cut from one of the patterned papers from the kit.  I added the cork flowers (LOVE them) and the butterflies to the clusters.  I inked all of the papers with brown ink.  My title was added to the right striped flag and the journaling is on the aqua/white chevron paper to the left. 



Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your are enjoying the blog.  If you have any comments please feel free to leave them below.  If you have any suggestions, please also leave those.  

No comments:

Post a Comment