Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Color of Autumn

Hello again.  Today I wanted to share a Fall layout that I created using an October Afternoon - Applie Cider collection.  I really, really like this page.  I do have to admit, the background floral paper is a bit busy, but in real life it looks less busy (if that is even possible).  

The picture is taken right outside of my house of the trees in my neighborhood. I love when the trees change colors in the Fall.  It is just so AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL.


Most everything on the layout was from October Afternoon with the exception of the wood veneer leaves (gifted to me), floss (old stash), and the little flag that you see in the next picture (Basic Grey).  


I used the speach bubbles that came in the line and added words that I stamped using Ali Edwards stamps (one of my favorite stamp designers).


All of the layers and such are inked with brown prima chalk in (I believe in knotted wood).


I used tags from the kit to add my journaling and a cut-a-part sheet for the title (which is a great relief because I am terrible at coming up with titles).


Have a wonderful scrappy/crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment