Thursday, April 2, 2015

Process Video: Sardines, Sardines, Sardines

Hello.  Welcome back to the blog.  Hope you are having a fantastic day.  Now that the weather is starting to get nicer, I am so much happier.  I live for sunshine and warmer weather.  The layout I have to share with you today reminds me of warmer, sunny weather so I think it is perfect for early Spring.  Hope you enjoy.

Here is a picture of the overall layout.


I used the January 2015 Scraptastic - This Must Be the Place kit for everything on the page with the exception of the homemade enamel dots and some of the lettering for the title (October Afternoon - Daily Flash font).

I fussy cut all of the flowers out of a beautiful piece of paper that came in the kit.  I actually love fussy cutting and enjoyed layering all of these flowers up on the page.  

Here is a video of the process.  


I did a little stitching on the page for added detail.  This is the first time that I sewed through Thickers and it worked better than I thought it would.





To add dimension to the flowers, I added Stampin' Up! dimensionals.  They are just the right thickness to give a little lift without making it too bulky. 


I topped the page off with some Heidi Swapp Colorshine and called it done.


Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment