Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Little Witches Brew

I am back with another Halloween layout of my daughter from October 2013 when she was a witch.  I really loved this costume.  It is probably one of my favorites that she has had so far.  For this layout I used the Scraptastic Thriller Kit from October 2014.  This is such a cute kit.  I just had to get it when I saw it (have I mentioned I am a sucker for Halloween stuff).

For this layout I kept it pretty simple.  I love the green woodgrain so I wanted a lot of it to show.  I utilized the arrows that were already on the background and worked my picture and embellishment clusters around them.  To add just a bit more to the background I added the stars that came in the kit in a diagonal across the page from right to left.


The little Jillybean Soup characters that came in the kit are just adorable.  I love their big-eyed expressions.  Reminds me of those big-eyed stuffed animals that my daughter collects.  


For the tag I used the Heidi Swapp roller date stamp to add the date to the page.


More of those cute critters.  


No comments:

Post a Comment