Saturday, April 18, 2015

WRC Interns

Today's layout features the Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection that I got from Crafty Steals.  Although I love this line, I have had some trouble using it.  I am not sure what it is.  Maybe the colors or something.  I always feel like I need to be using only black and white photos.  For this picture I think it works because the girls are wearing clothes that match the banner and other items in this collection.  


I tried to keep this layout relatively simple.  I ended up layering the stickers and cut-a-parts from the collection in a line across the page.  I wanted to maintain the decoration on the background paper so I didn't feel like I need to do too much.  


I inked the edges of all of my papers with Prima knotted wood chalk ink. I added the wood veneer stars from Studio Calico and colored them with my gold paint pen.  I also added some gold brads from my stash here and there like I would with enamel dots.  It was nice to use them too as I have not purchased brads in well over a year and these has been in my stash for much longer that that.


Hope you enjoyed today's layout.  Come back on Saturday for more.  Thank you for coming by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment