Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Process Video - Branson Landing


Hey everyone, as promised, I have another process video to share with you.  Today I used pretty much all that was left over from the January Scraptastic Club - This Must Be The Place Kit.  This one I did as an 8.5' x 11" size since that's about the largest piece of paper I had left :).

Here is an overall picture of the layout and below is the process video.  I backed the entire layout on a black piece of yardstick to make up for the smaller piece of patterned paper that I had left over.




I also have a few close-ups to share as well.  I think I tried using these flower wood veneers on about every page I made with this kit.  They just wouldn't fit in.  Finally, I got one on the page.  I put it on top of one of the Theresa Collins stickers that came in the kit.  I liked the color of the sticker, but didn't think the words on it worked with the page.

For the title I used the Thickers that came in the kit and the square font is October Afternoon Daily Flash.  I outlined all of the paper layers with a brown marker to tie everything together.


I used some cork embellishments from my stash to draw attention to the "my story" vellum piece.


That about does it for this layout.  Thanks again for joining me.  Have a wonderful scrappy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment