Sunday, April 19, 2015

AuntREcREates 1000 YouTube Subbies Give-a-way!

Hello everyone.  Today I have a layout for a YouTube give-a-way that I am participating in.  AuntREcREates has just reached 1000 subbies and is celebrating with a give-a-way.

AuntREcREates is an awesome YouTube channel.  She has a ton of videos and lots of different techniques.  I have gotten a lot of inspiration from watching her videos.  Please check her channel out.  Now on to the layout.  I will also be doing a process video, but wanted to get this post up while the give-a-way was going on so stay tuned.

Here is the overall layout.  She asked us to scrap using a technique that she has done that we like the best.  There are so many that I like, but I have a Silhouette and I don't use it nearly enough.  I decided to dust it off and make this layout.  It is pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out.

I used the October Afternoon Apple Cider collection for this and some vellum from my stash.


I sprayed the "Adventure", flower, and sprig, die-cuts with Tattered Angle spray mist in Glacier just to add a bit of shimmer and a hit of blue.  Hopefully you can see it in the picture.


Here is a closer look at the flower and sprigs that I cut out.  


Thanks for stopping by and make sure that you check AuntREcREates on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment