Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ribbit

Hello everyone.  Today I have a semi-Halloween layout to share.  This layout was made using a Halloween Scraptastic Kit from I believe September 2014.  The picture is of my daughter at the zoo sitting on a frog.  Everytime we go to the zoo, she has to get a picture on it.  I think after several years it will be fun to make a layout of all of them (if I can find them all).  

Because I had several pics that I wanted to scrap, I decided to do a grid layout.  I loved using itty-bitty scraps left from the other layouts to make each of the 4 small squares.  I basically treated each square as its own layout.  

Instead of cutting down the background and mounting it on another sheet, I decided to take my Dylusions mist and paint a boarder around the page.  I used the same mists and added some splatters around the layout as well.


Here are some of the close-ups of the establishment clusters.  



Sorry for the shadow on this one.  I love the little pumpkin flag and purple paper clip.  I also am totally digging that star washi tape.  It is from my stash and it is from Doodle Bug.  I like the width of it.  I wish I had more thin washi in my stash.  Sometime what I end up doing is cutting it down on my trimmer and that seems to work ok too.



Thanks for coming by and checking out the blog.  Have a great scrappy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment