Saturday, April 4, 2015

New Friends

Hello everyone.  I hope you are having a great day.  Today I have another mixed media layout to share.  This time I used a Prima butterfly stencil and modeling paste.  Once applied and dried, I sprayed sections of the background paper with my Heidi Swapp mists in Sweet Cherry.  The rest of the papers and embellishments came from the June 2014 Scraptastic Kit.  Sorry for the "ugly" squares over the babies face.  I didn't have permission to share here photos with the world (not sure my friend would mind, but wanted to be safe).  


Here are some close-ups of the clusters.  I love those Crate Paper, paper bows that came in the kit.  They are awesome.  They came on clothes pins, but they were too bulky so I just removed them.  They came off really easy.




Thanks for stopping by.  Let me know if there is anything specific that you would like to on the blog or on YouTube (room tour, techniques, etc).  Until next time...Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment