Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Bootiful Night

Hello everyone.  I hope you are having a good week.  

Today I am back making Halloween layouts and yes, they are from 2013 :).  This page was made using some very old stuff that has been hanging around my stash for quite some time.  I was so glad to use it.  It is fun to use the new stuff, but so gratifying to use up something you have had sitting around since 1985 (or maybe it hasn't been that long, but sometimes it feels that way).

For the background I used my spray mists to "grunge" it up a bit.  I really like the color combination and think it goes well with the Halloween theme.


For the top of the page, I cut up some of the papers and made tags.  I inked all of the edges in the Tim Holtz - Black Soot Distress Ink.  I added twine to the holes I punched in the tags.  The collection I was using came with some rub-ons that I thought for sure would be a pain to get down, but they worked really well.  I was very impressed.  I also inked up the wood veneer arrows/chevrons to bring your eye into the page.


For the bottom cluster I repeated the elements that I used above.  I also added a haunted house brad.


The title was made using Thickers and a Recollections glitter font.


Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment