Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summertime Fun

Today I have another layout to share using the Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer collection.  Like I said last time, I really love this collection.  The colors make me happy and the distressing on the paper is beautiful.

Here is a picture of the overall layout.  This is the companion page to the one I posted about from Wednesday. 


For this cluster I cut out a sun from the cut-a-part sheet (the outline that was left over was used in the previous layout - see last post).  I also cut the outline of the card (the black outline to add even more dimension.  The enamel dots are homemade using Pearler Beads.  The word stickers came from the collection.   


For the bottom right picture I added a flair that I got from Two Peas in a Bucket before they closed :(, more word stickers from the collection, and more homemade enamel dots.  The blue swirls are from a transparency that I layered up with the other paper layers.


The banners were made using twine that I had in my stash and I cut the banners from paper in the collection. Last, but not least, I added journaling about the day.



Thanks for stopping by again.  If you haven't already subscribed to my blog please do so.  Until next time...happy scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment