Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Want a Mustang.

Hello, I'm back with another 12x12 layout.  This time I used a Studio Calico kit that I got in a Mystery Kit.  

To ground the photo and cluster, I added some gesso in the background and then layered the photos and paper on top.  There is not a lot showing through, but I like that you can see the edges and it gives it a fuzzy look.  


In the kit came a piece of paper that I mostly cut up.  It has tickets and other fun things that added a lot of texture and detail to the layout.  I basically just kept sticking the different layers until I was happy with the results.

The Thickers are chipboard and also from the kit.  The smaller letter stickers did not come in the kit.  They are from Glitz Design.  



The last thing I added to the page was the splatter of ink (Heidi Swapp Color Shine -
Black).


If you have not already done so, please subscribe to my blog.  If you have any questions/comments, I would love to hear them.  Please leave them below.  Until next time - Happy Scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment