Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pre K Graduation

Hello everyone.  Hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today I wanted to share a 12x12 layout with you of my daughter's Pre K Graduation.  For this page, I used the Teresa Collins - Memorabilia collection.  I have been struggling a bit to use this collection, but I have found a few events to scrap.  I really love the golds in the collection, but I am having issues with the other, more ornate details.

Here is a picture of the overall layout.  I kept this one pretty simple adding a "shelf" for the picture to sit on.  I used my Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine for the misting on the page.


The cute, little envelope holds the journaling.  I also layered up some stickers and die-cuts from the collection.  For the shelf I used one of the die-cut boarders that came in the collection and well as some of the paper elements that I cut out into a banner shape.



I added another cluster using more of that pretty gold, glitter to the top right of my photo and a few more stickers from the collection.


Hope you are getting some crafting in today.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment