Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Love

Today I have one of those layouts I am not sure if I like or not.  The picture is a bit dark (probably should have retaken this one).  Anyway, the background was mading with gesso that I tinted it with gold gelatos.  Then I took the gold and orange gelato to add additional color over the top of the gesso.  On top of that I tinted modeling paste and used a Tim Holtz stencil to add some dimension.  

All of the items on the page came from a Scraptastic Kit.  


Here are a few close-ups where you can see the modeling paste a bit better and the embellishment clusters.  I added some twine to the cluster under the flair.  To the center of the flower I added some enamel dots that came in the kit.  


Here is a close-up of the upper left cluster.  I felt like the patterned paper was getting lost on the page with all of the mixed media messiness, so I inked the edges with brown Prima chalk ink.



Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment