Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Little Girl, Big Day

I absolutely love October Afternoon.  The colors, the vintage look of their collections, just everything.  I have to say though, I do find it hard to mix their collections with others.  So when I create using October Afternoon, I typically stay with all October Afternoon collections.

Here I used the October Afternoon - Milk Money collection.  It is adorable.  For the background I kept it simple again to show off the fun scantron paper.  I backed the scantron paper with a 12x12 sheet of paper that looks like one of those composition notebooks.

The title is made using Thickers from my stash that look like a cork board.


For the clusters I inked all of the elements with black Prima chalk ink.  I added puffy stickers, die-cuts, and washi tape.


The puffy stickers are too cute.  Love that little pencil.  I used one of the journaling cards in the cluster so I could write a little info about the day.


In the right cluster, I added a tag with the date.  I added twine to the top of the tag and added more die-cuts, puffy stickers, and washi tape.


Thank you for stopping by.  If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see on my blog let me know by posting a comment below.  Have a fun, crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment