Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dreams Do Come True

Here is another layout using the June 2014 Scraptastic - Best Day of My Life kit, which is very fitting for this page because I think it was one of the best days of my husbands life.  He got to drive a Ferrari!!!!

My husband does not like getting his picture taken so I was so grateful to get these photos of him.   He is wearing a hair net in the left page because everyone was sharing the helmets.  

I took one of the sheets of cardstock from the kit and added gesso to the background and then added Lindy's Stamp Gang mists to the upper left and lower right corners of the layout using a piece of plastic packaging.  I also added drops of mist.  


I kept the layout pretty simple since I thought it made the layout look more masculine.  



The two strips of washi tape came from my stash.


Thanks for coming by.  Happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment