Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Let's Go Drive Dream Car

This layout is of my husband's Dream Car drive.  He got to drive a Ferarri.  He was so excited and has so much fun.  So glad I was able to capture this moment.  I don't get a lot of pics of my husband so any that I do get I am grateful for.

I made this page using the June Scraptastic Kit - Best Day of My Life.  I wanted to include more photos on this layout to tell the entire story so I had added the photos vertically down the page. which left me less room than usual to add my layers and embellishments.    I really like how this layout turned out. It is busy, but in a good way.

Here is a overall pic of the layout.  I took a piece of patterned paper from the kit and mounted it to black cardstock.  I think it helps to bring your eye into the page.


I used a journaling card for part of my title and the "Drive" and "Dream Car" are stickers that came in the kit.  Love the sparkly ones from Heidi Swapp.


The rest of the page is filled with stickers, tags, acetate embellishments, flair, and enamel dots.


I added a flair badge that came in the kit on top of one of the stickers.  I can't remember what that sticker said, but it didn't apply to the layout so I improvised.


No comments:

Post a Comment