Thursday, February 12, 2015

Process Video - Denali

Today I have a new process video to share.  This is a layout that I did as part of a Facebook challenge over at the Victoria Marie Facebook group.  If you would like to check the group out, here is the link.

The challenge was to use a sketch and complete a layout in 30 min.  Although I did not complete the layout in 30 min, I did have fun using scraps from my stash.

Here is the sketch (we didn't have to use this sketch, it was just supposed to be a grid, but I really liked it so I stuck with it).



The squares are 2x2 and the picture is 4x4.  All squares are inked in Tim Holtz - Pumice Stone.  Here is a picture of the overall layout:


If you would like to see the process, here is the YouTube video.



Here are some pics of the embellishment clusters.  The chipboard pieces are from My Minds Eye, the gold banner, gold circle with the heart, and the white label with gold is all from the Theresa Collins Studio Gold collection.  The enamel dots are ones I made, the cork is from Studio Calico, and the puffy stickers are from Amy Tangerine (I think).





Thanks for checking the blog out today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment