Monday, February 9, 2015

Process Video #2: Beauty

Today I wanted to share a layout (and process video) that I created over the weekend.  For this layout I used the January 2015 Scraptastic Kit and some items from my stash (washi tape, mist, gesso, and enamel stars).

Here is what the over all page looks like.


I kept the layout pretty simple.  I LOVE the background paper and because it was pretty busy, I didn't think that I needed to add a lot of layers.  

Here is my process: 


Here are a few close-ups of the embellishments and details.

I added wash tape, cork stars, and enamel stars to each of the clusters.



The cloud die-cut and the "beauty" die-cut was from my stash.  I cut a lot of things ahead of time and color them to match my layouts. I find this the best way to utilize my silhouette.




Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out my video over on YouTube and subscribe if you have not already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment