Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bewitching Beauty

I made this layout using the October 2014 Scraptastic Kit - Thriller.  I LOVE Halloween papers.  I have way too many as I really don't take all that many pics of Halloween (or at least not enough for the crazy amount of Halloween stuff I have).

This is a layout of last year's Halloween. My daughter dressed up as a witch.  The outfit was really cute.  We got it at Costco for a really good price and it was well made.  Score!

I matted the patterned paper form the kit to a sheet of black cardstock.  I journaled around the outside of the patterned paper to do something a little different. 


I added some oh-to-cute die-cuts and a spider brad to the left cluster.  


To the right cluster I added several more die cuts, a cute wood veneer skull, and an eye brad.


The letters came in the kit.  The "Bewitching" is from Bella Blvd. and the "Beauty" is from Jillibean Soup.  I added paper layers under my pics and for some added texture I cut triangles out of the bottom of the paper. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are having a great February.  

4 comments:

  1. Love the spider paper on the background. Loved that you made your journaling work for you on this page. I have found I collect cute Halloween stuff but never get around to using what I bought. Love this!

    ReplyDelete