Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Baseball Game

Welcome back for another scrappy layout.  This time I used papers and embellishments all from the Scraptastic Best Day of My Life Kit.  Here is a look at the full layout.  The picture is taken at a baseball game that my husband, daughter, and I went to at the end of this summer.  My daughter won tickets for the summer reading program at the library.

I really love the colors in this collection and the background paper I used was so pretty.


Here is a closer look at the embellishment clusters.  I added three colors of mist to give a little more texture to the background.  I believe they are all Heidi Swapp Color Shine mists.


I like the cork butterflies that came in this kit.  They are so neat.  Love the added texture/dimension that they bring to the page.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment