Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love These Memories

Here is the companion page to the layout I posted the other day.  I made these on the same day trying to make them cohesive, but not necessarily to be a two-page spread.  Again, most everything for this layout came from the November 2013 Scraptastic Home kit.  All die cuts were done on my silhouette cameo and colored to match using various mists from my stash (mostly Studio Calico).


I love the polka dot gold embossed vellum that I got from Stampin' Up!.  It is so pretty.  And more puffy stickers...makes my heart happy...it's the little things :).


Here are some close-ups of the embellishment clusters...look more puffy stickers.




I finished off the "Fall Bucket List" card with a heart enamel dot to show that this was for apple picking.


Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment