Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Together

Here are some photos taken in the limo at my friend's 30th Birthday party.  Boy was it ever a crazy party.  I think we spent most of the time in the limo.  The limo arrived, but it was too small for all of us.  They needed to call another limo and it took forever to show up.  Then the driver didn't know how to get around the city.  I had to end up telling the driver to get to where we wanted to go and if you know me, that is not the greatest idea as I am not the most directionally gifted person.  I am a turn at the McDonald's, if you see the blue mail box you have gone to far kind of direction giver.  It was crazy.  We had fun anyway, but sheesh...

This layout is made using the April 2014 Worth Wondering Scraptastic kit.  Here is the picture of the layout and below are some of the close-ups of the clusters.  The background was sprayed with a bit of Lindy's Stamp Gang Opal Sea Oats.


The only thing not from the kit in this cluster is the stamped yellow, pink, and green circles.  These were stamped using a Ali Edwards stamp set called Girl Flair.  The ink I used was from Stampin' Up!.


Here is a close up of the upper left cluster.  


No comments:

Post a Comment