Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Amy's 30th Birthday

I have been enjoying used my gesso lately and like how it looks on the textured cardstock.  I also used some of my mist to add color to the background.  I think both of the mists were from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I used the Scraptastic "Worth Wondering" kit for this layout.  I also used some stamps from my stash.  I believe they all came in a past Studio Calico kit.

Here is an overall pic of the layout.


I layered paper and die-cuts that came in the kit.  I stamped on vellum and heat embossed with Stampendous gold embossing powder.  I really like how it turned out.  I have been inspired a lot by the velum paper with the gold embossing so I thought I would take a shot at making a few embellishments myself.


I use October Afternoon - Daily Flash alphas and Tickers from my stash.  


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment