Saturday, January 17, 2015

So Crazy

I really like how this layout turned out.  One of my favorite parts is probably the textured background that I made using embossing paste and a stencil.  I think it adds a lot of fun to this page.  This is a pic that I took of my friend Amy at her 30th Birthday party.  I think this is such a great picture of her.  

The layout was made using the Scraptastic "Worth Wondering" kit.  I also used mist from my stash and the embossing paste and stencil was from my stash as well.


I really like the colors in this kit.  They are very girly.  The cork is also a great texture.  I didn't have enough cork flags, so I was able to find another in my stash.  I think I got it from the dollar spot at Target.  Love finding little goodies there.


I inked up all of the edges in a pink prima chalk ink that came in one of my Scraptastic kits to add a bit more depth and separation between the layers.  


I used the Heidi Swapp date stamp to stam the date.  Since this was back in 2007, I used the one that just had the "20__" and added the 07.  Also, since I wasn't sure of the day, I only inked up the month and then the year so I could fit the entire date on the circle...not to mention, I really don't like when there is a huge gap between the year and month.


Here is a close up of the right bottom layer.


Thank you for checking out my blog.  Until next time...happy scrappin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment