Friday, May 1, 2015

Process Video - 2nd Tooth


I'm baaaaack :).  Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather.  A few of the YouTubers that live in Canada seem like they can't shake the Winter.  I hope you feel warmer days soon.

So, on to the layout.  This one is a 12x12 using a DCWV paper pad that I have had in my stash for a bit now.  I love the spring colors.  This one I made for a challenge on the Victoria Marie Facebook group.  If you have not joined the group, I highly recommend joining.  They are so much fun over there and there is so much inspiration.  

Here is a picture of the overall page.  This probably isn't one of my favorites, but you can't like them all I guess.  I used gesso around the entire background to soften the page further and give the photos and clusters bit of a background glow.




I used a Martha Steward #2 that I found at Michaels that was on clearance.  It came in a pack of numbers (0-9).  I was glad to be able to use it and it worked perfectly with the colors in this collection.  I also used a glitter Thicker for the rest of the title.  The tags were from a Bo-Bunny Press die-cut sheet that I have had for a while and I think I even got it from someone else some time ago.  I ended up punching the holes and adding twine to each of the tags.


The butterfly is a Studio Calico Mistable that I just kept white to match the other white elements on the page.  More tags and cut-outs from the DCWV paper pad.


I fussy cut most of the flowers that I added around the photos and utilized the background paper as well.  


To top it all off I added my homemade enamel dots to the page as well as some splatters.


That wraps it up for this one folks. Thanks for coming by.  If you have not already, come on over to my YouTube channel and subscribe.  Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment