Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Goggle Girl

I love this picture of my kiddo with these huge pink goggles on.  She looks so silly.  

This page is made using the Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer collection.  I love the colors in this collection and the distressed nature of the papers.  For this layout I wanted to do something a little different.  I tend to alway put my picture cluster on the right side of the page.  This time, I put it on the left and added a second paper/embellishment cluster on the top right to hold my title.

Here is an overall look at the page.


The top right cluster has papers and stickers from the collection.  For the sun, I had already cut it out of one of the cut-a-part sheets, but I liked the outline that was left over.  Instead of tossing it, I added it to the cluster.  I really like the texture it added to the page.  The title "Goggle Girl" was made using stickers that came in the collection and Thicker that were in my stash.


The bottom right cluster on the photo was also made using stickers from the collection.  I used one of the sticker as a journaling spot to add a bit about the picture and the day.  To top it all off, I added some homemade brown mist to the entire layout.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are having a wonderful Spring so far and are getting out an enjoying things.  


No comments:

Post a Comment