Saturday, May 16, 2015

Process Video - Little Bookworm

Hey guys.  I'm back with another process video catch-up blog post.  For this one I have a layout of my daughter showing off her reading certificate from last summer's reading program at the library.  The picture quality is not all that good and I probably could have reprinted, but since I was at a crop when I made this layout, I just wanted to get the page done.  

Here is the overall page. I used an old Heidi Grace paper collection for pretty much everything on this layout.  The only thing outside of the collection was the doily and the wood veneer.


Here are a few of the close-ups of the clusters.  I really like the fabric covered flair that came in the kit.  I like the different texture it adds to the layout.  


The fabric birdies are too cute and I almost didn't want to use them and hoard them forever.


Here is the process video.  If you have any questions please let me know and if you haven't already, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. 


Until next time...have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment