Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Magic House

I used a Scraptastic Kit this time (I believe it was from the summer of 2014).  My daughter won tickets to the Magic House for reading books over the summer so my husband, her, and myself all went up and had a great time.  

Here is the over all layout.


"The Story" die-cut was from the kit and I sprayed it with a gray mist to match the background paper. I backed it with the teal cardstock that came in the kit to help it stand off the page a bit more.  I inked the edges of the elements with a black ink.


There was a paper that came in the kit with several different colored chevron stripes so I cut those up and added dimension by folding them up slightly and adding a bit of foam adhesive under the edges.



Until next time, happy scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment