Sunday, May 3, 2015

Process Video - Mom's Day

Hey scrappy peeps.  Today I have another process video to share with you.  This one features a picture from last Mother's Day.  My daughter planted a flower and gave me a card she make in her Preschool class.  It was so sweet.  No telling what I will get this year now that she is in Kindergarten...I love surprises.

This layout was mades using all items from the Scraptastic Club - Heart it Races kit.  I really like the colors in this kit.  They are very warm.  Even though they came in a Fall kit, I think they are good for Summer photos/themes as well.


Process Video:



Here are a few close-ups of the various clusters.




I ended up coloring some modeling paste with gelato so that it would match the colors in the layout.  I used a Studio Calico stencil.  Really like how it turned out and the texture is great.  I also like how the arrows pull your eye into the center of the layout.



I have been having such a great time making process videos.  I love hearing from you guys too.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and stop by to see me at my YouTube channel.  While you are there, don't forget to subscribe.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment