Saturday, May 2, 2015

Me and You

For today's layout share, I used some photos from a little further back that I hadn't gotten around to scrapbooking.  My daughter and I love going to the zoo and this day was no different.  One nice thing about my daughter growing up is that she can now take pictures of me so I am actually in some of them when it is just the two of us.

Here is an overall picture of the layout.  By the way, Phil is the status of the gorilla that we are posing next to.


For this layout I used several papers from an old Stampin' Up! collection and the felt embellishments are also from Stampin' Up!  I used my tab punch to get the tabs and I outlined everything with a black pen.


The wood veneer "Me & You" has been in my stash for quite a long time and I love, it but never found a good layout for it until now.


In the bottom right corner I added another felt flower and a banner.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment