Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sarah's Bday

Today I have a layout using the My Mind's Eye - My Girl collection that I got from Crafty Steals (I love that site, but they are such enablers...sending me emails all the time :) ).

This is a pretty simple layout where I was able to use scraps from the past layout that I made.  I added the chevron arrow-like pieces under the two square photos and lifted the edges to give them some dimension.  I popped the entire photo cluster up so that the arrows under the photos would stay raised.  My journaling is all around the outside edge of the 12x12 background page.

.

I made this cluster using more of those paper strips and a left over stamped skate from my last layout (this was still from the same skating birthday party so it seemed appropriate).  I also added a sticker and a brad from the same My Girl collection.  The font I used for the title is from Doodle Bug - Teensey Type that I have had in my stash for quite some time.


For the cluster to the bottom left of the picture, I used a pinwheel and camera I stamped from the My Girl stamp set.  I also added a brad from the same collection to the middle of the camera.


Hope you all has a wonderful Christmas.  Can't believe another year is almost over.  Like my dad always told/tells me, life just keeps going faster and faster the older you get.  It is so true after having my daughter.  The last 6 years have just flown by.  Crazy how that happens.

Until next time...Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment