Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Spooky Cat

Happy New Years Eve!!

Ok, I know we just got through Christmas, but I had some older Halloween photos that I have been itchin' to put on a layout.  This picture is of my cat Rossi.  Rossi passed away shortly after this picture was taken on December 1st, 2013.  It was a very sad day.  He was my first fur baby to pass away this last year (another of my babies died in Feb. and one of my dog's was put to sleep in Oct...it has been a rough year).  Anyway, Rossi loved wearing collars so when may daughter found this Halloween collar we bought it and Rossi was all about wearing it.  

For this layout I used a paper collection from Little Yellow Bicycle (I am not sure the name of the collection).   I adhered circles of different sizes that I punched from the paper collection through the middle of the page to help ground the photo.  I also used stickers (Cosmo Cricket - Haunted) and chipboard elements (K & Company - Spooktacular) from my stash.


It is hard to tell in this pic, but I matted the photo on a purple colored paper that I punched one of the edges with a EK Success bat boarder punch.


Here is a closer look at the left side of the layout.  I think that black cat at the left corner of the picture is too cute.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful New Years!  Stay safe out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment