Saturday, December 13, 2014

Last Crop at Archivers

I really like how this layout turned out.  I think the gold accents and sequins make the layout so very pretty.  Most everything on this layout is from the Crate Paper - Styleboard collection.  I love the gold paper tape, I will defiantly be using this on more layouts to come.  The sequins are a collections from my stash.  I backed the entire layout on another patterned paper (not sure the brand/collection). 

    

Here are a few pictures of the embellishment clusters.  Isn't the "Today" frame pretty?  I think my new love is gold accents.  


I like how you can see the other layers under the acetate shapes that I added.  It really gives a lot of dimensions to the layout as well.  


The title is made up of Thickers and October Afternoon - Daily Flash fonts.  


I really, really love Crate Paper.  It is probably one of my favorite brands of paper and embellishments. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment