Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Say Ah

So the picture itself is not the best quality, but LOVE the moment it captures.  I love when that happens.

For this layout I used mostly product from the Maggie Holmes - Crate Paper Style Board collection.  The layout itself was pretty simple.  Some layering and embellishments.  No mixed media this time or ink splatters.  Now looking back I see that I forgot to add the date...need to go back and do that.  I am notorious for forgetting the date on my pages.  Not good.

  

I used Mini Market letters from October Afternoon and Thickers for the title.  The little pinwheel came from the Style Board dimensional sticker sheet.  Love the gold accent (have I said before that I liked gold :) ).  I also used a transparency on this layout that says "Love".  I cut it in two (part went in this cluster and the other half went to the upper right cluster).  I believe it is from the same collection, but may have been in my stash.  I also attached a little cork butterfly and added some hand-cut paper banners.


In the upper right embellishment cluster I added a butterfly (I think I may have gotten this from the same sticker sheet as the pinwheel and just removed it from the tag it was attached to).  I also added cork hearts (and cork butterfly above) that I found in the dollar spot at Target and more of the trtransparency


Thanks again for stopping by.  Come back and see me again sometime.

2 comments: