Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chillin' with the Family

Hello again.  Here is a 12x12 layout that I made using several papers from my stash.  I think the background paper and the striped paper is from Stampin' Up!.  The circle is chipboard that I covered with a scrap of paper that I think I got from one of my scrapy friend's stashes at a crop that I attended.  I outlined all of the paper to help coordinate all of the scraps.


The puffy astric stickers are from Studio Calico.  I can't quite remember who makes the vellum and acetate shapes.  I usually throw the packaging away and put all of my die cuts in a different container.  


The title is made with a Jillibean Soup - Alphabean cardstick sticker font and a glittery Thicker font.  The flair is from my stash.  I think that I got it in a Scraptastic Kit.  The plastic paper clip star is from Studio Calico.


To finish off the layout, I journaled around the striped paper.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment