Saturday, August 2, 2014

Soccer

Hello everyone.  The weather here has been amazing.  The weekend looks a little rainy, but we could really use it.  My flowers would be greatful.

Today I have a layout of my daughter taking soccer lessons last fall.  I think this is one of my favorite pages I have done in a while.  I LOVE woodgrain anything, so the background paper is awesome!  Most of the supplies were from the Studio Calico - September 2013 kit that I got in a grab bag this past November.


Here are some close-ups of the embellishment clusters.






Supplies:
  • Studio Calico - September 2013 kit
  • Die-cuts: 
    • Tag and Bow - Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party
    • American Crafts
  • Wood veneer: 
    • Instalove - Scraptastic Kit
    • Heart and Girl - Studio Calico
  • Enamel Dots - Stash
  • Font:
    • Pink "Girl" - Doodle Bug Teeney Type
    • Grey "Soccer" - Thickers from Studio Calico - Sep 2013 kit
  • Peach Bubble Paper Clip - Studio Calico
  • Twine - Hemptique - Summer
  • Chipboard - My Minds Eye - Collectible Collection
  • Printables - Studio Calico

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment