Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Love You

Hello Everyone.  Today I have a mixed media layout to share.  I really love honeycomb patterns and anything nature so I was excited about this Scraptastic kit (it had wood grain, butterflies, bird, etc).  The picture is of my daughter from about 5 years ago when we were coming home from a trip to California to visit friends.  She was such a good baby on the plane and mostly slept.  Let me just say I got lucky!!  

All of the items to make the page came in the June (?) Scraptastic Kit.  This kit came with so many things.  There was a crazy number of die-cuts (both vellum and acetate) - I believe all from Heidi Swapp and such fun embellishments.  


Here are some close-ups.





Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'


1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! Love the honeycomb background you made. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete