Saturday, August 30, 2014

Shelbs

I love this sweet picture of my little girl when she was about 5 months old.  For this layout I used the June Scraptastic  - Best Day of My Life kit.  The page I showed you on Wednesday was made using the same kit and it is amazing how different they look.  This one is so much brighter and more colorful.  Really like the versatility of this kit.

I also added inking to the background (totally inspired by Kitty Scrapper).  


Here are a few close-ups of the embellishment clusters (all embellishments came from the kit).


I really like the camera flair and the cork accents.  


Besides the roller inking of the triangles, I also added some stamping "Delightful Little Thing".  I watercolored  (it was white) the die-cut flag/bow with watercolors I got from Michaels.


Hope you enjoyed.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment