Sunday, August 3, 2014

All You Need is Love

I have another layout to share with you today.  Scraptastic is having a birthday celebration this weekend.  They are celebrating 4 years.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...did I mention, LOVE their kits.  They come with so many things and just love how all of the elements work so well together.  I can't get enough of them.  Anyway, about the layout.  

Challenge #1 was to use a sketch.  The sketch was created by Susan Stringfellow.  Here is a picture of the sketch.


Here is my interpretation of the sketch.



All of the supplies except for the mist (Lindy's Stamp Gang - Opal Sea Oats) and the white card stock (from my stash) came in the kit.

I really love how it turned out.  Nice to have some inspiration from a sketch.  Now it is on to challenge #2.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment