Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cookies for Santa

These pictures are from a few years ago.  We got home from being with family and just got out of the shower.  My kiddo was so tired.  The look on her face was not a happy one (sorry you can't see due to the blurring), but I couldn't go without a picture of her holding the cookies for Santa.  

This is a pretty simple layout.  The paper is from a Christmas paper pad made by Me and My Big Ideas.  It had most of the embellishing that I needed. with Santa in the sky and the town below so I didn't need to add a whole lot to this layout.


What little I did add came from my stash.  So nice to use some of it up. Here are a few pictures of the close up embellishment clusters.  Supplies are listed below.




Paper: Me and My Big Ideas, Bo Bunny - 2013 Christmas Collection, and Simple Stories - 2013 Christmas Collection.
SEI enamel-like dots
Fancy Pants - Words and stickers
Doily and Twine

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment